Covid-19 is still on everyone’s thoughts. We understand the stresses that this has caused.
We realize that this is not the best time to schedule travel or elective medical and dental procedure due to concerns over social distancing. That said, we cannot forget that being healthy includes excellent oral hygiene.
Our company was formed to connect patients in need of affordable dental implant with high quality dental clinics in Costa Rica. Now is the perfect time to do some research and discover the benefits of dental implants and advantages of traveling to Costa Rica…so when the time is right, you can make the best decision for you.
Our clinic was closed during the height of the pandemic. After carefully monitoring the COVID situation in our area and across the region, we re-opened our clinic on June 15, 2020.
Here’s what our clinic is doing to ensure your safety:
- We strictly follow all recommendations by our governing bodies (CDC, OSHA, and our State dental association).
- We stringently adhere to equipment and treatment room sterilization protocols.
- We pre-screen patients for symptoms of illness via telephone & once again upon arrival.
- We provide sanitary hand gel throughout our practice and plenty of soap and single-use towels.
- We sterilizing all non-treatment areas including restrooms, waiting areas, and consultation rooms..including all door handles.
- We wear personnel protection equipment (masks, face shields, gloves, gowns, and caps). Unlike other practices, we do not patients a PPE premium.
- We practice social distancing by limiting the number of people in the practice at one time. Any employees who are ill or have any know or possible exposures are asked to stay home until they can document a negative COVID status.
- Any employees who are ill or have any know or possible exposures are asked to stay home until they can document a negative COVID status.
Our Focus is on your safety!!
We are here to help you feel confident in receiving the dental care you want and deserve.
Our clinic is open and it will remain open until further notice.
Contact us for more information at 954-488-3110, firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at risamed.com/dental.
Risa Medical Tourism